Saturday, May 27, 2023

Blue Blooms


I used the brand new colors blueberry bushel and lost lagoon plus oldies but goodies balmy blue and pool party on this card.  I used the basket weave 3d embossing folder for a little texture.  The flowers come from the beautiful brushed bouquet stamps and dies from Stampin up.  I really like the way the darker blue looks with the lighter ones, just the right amount of contrast and the blues are all gorgeous.  I am submitting to the following challenges:


 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Jill - just the right combos of blues, texture, and gorgeous frame! I love that you used the deboss side of the folder, too! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Jill. You're right about the mix of light and dark blues - very striking. Your frame is really sweet but it's the textured background that I think is the really fabulous touch. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty, Jill - love the combination of blues. Thanks for joining us at As You See It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design, Jill! I really like those flowers and the frame and embossed background really set the stage for them. Thanks for cooking up our recipe at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill! This is really pretty! The frame is gorgeous and perfect for the challenge! Great job with the recipe! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...