Friday, August 4, 2023

1st Christmas card of the Year!!


I made this card using thick basic white cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4.  I wanted to try my ornamental envelopes stamp set from stampin up (retired).  I love the single large stamp with all of the hanging ornaments.  It was so easy to stamp using my stamparatus.  Using it I was able to stamp twice to get beautiful rich color.


This set is made for envelopes so it has some gorgeous corner stamps that added that little something I needed.  It felt a little plain being just a single layer but those spiced it up just enough.  Normally I would feel this was boring but something about it, just the clean and simple look I love.  I stamped in sweet sorbet and old olive.  I am entering in the following challenges: 




 

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely Christmas card ;o) Thank you so much for taking part in our "1-layer card" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life. Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, yours Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design. Love the colour scheme and how the ornaments are layered. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s never to early for Christmas - thanks for playing along at challenge up your life blog - Babsy

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...