Sunday, June 4, 2023

CAS at its Finest


I absolutely love this CAS card.  Its only one layer and so very simple but so eye catching.  This is my favorite kind of card to make but I never can leave them alone so I add more and more and they never end up just clean and simple.  This time I made myself stop and am so happy with the results.  I used stampin up basic white thick cardstock, watercolor shapes stamps and the happy birthday is from artistic textures.  I used the colors mango melody, daffodil delight and memento tuxedo black.  The card size is 4 1/4 x 11 scored and folded at 5 1/12.  I will be submitting to the following challenges:

Less is More:  Flowers




 

7 comments:

  1. wow...I love this! What a great image and it looks fab slightly off the card, I will be trying this.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and i just love the design and the fab colours so bright and zingy.Thank you so much for playing along with us at LIM.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really striking CAS card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! And I love that you made it from the Watercolor Shapes--very creative!!! Thanks for joining us at LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've definitely cracked the CAS one layer challenge- a stunning card! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n' Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is LUSH! A super example of the CAS genre

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card, such goreous colour.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges
    Buffy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...