Friday, August 30, 2024

Britton, 10 , SSS Entry



My 10 year old daughter, Britton, loves stamping with me so when I found the SSS summer kids challenge I turned my craft room over to her.  I had a bit of a mess to clean up after but you arent really crafting if you arent making a mess!!  I didnt realize she had picked up so many techniques when she has joined me during my crafting sessions so I was more than impressed with what she came up with and the finished product!!  She has been able to draw extremely well as long as I can remember and apparently can give her mother a run for her money with her skills at stamping and ink blending!!   
Submitted to the following challenge:


 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the stamps and the sea looks amazing!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous artwork Britton! I love the whole seascape! Your ink blending and stamping are fabulous! I can just imagine spending a lovely relaxing day there enjoying the scenery and watching the dolphins! :-) Beautifully done! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card !!! Ink blending and stamping !!!!
    You made a great scenery !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete

Britton, 10 , SSS Entry

My 10 year old daughter, Britton, loves stamping with me so when I found the SSS summer kids challenge I turned my craft room over to her.  ...