Thursday, October 24, 2024

GCFAOS # 3


I love haloween and decided that since our 3rd GCFAOS 3rd Challenge would be one of my last times I could use a halloween design I decided to use my SSS kit to do it.  I just loved this kit, all of the cuteness that was enclosed was amazing and the price is such a bargain for all you get.  I did not use the glossy black paper included but used the spellbinder brushed black cardstock instead.  I love this stuff, It is such a beautiful and high quality cardstock.  If you havent used it I highly recommend it because I think you will love it too.  My 10 year old daughter came in as I was working and asked to color too so she stamped the skull and ghost and colored both and they were so good I used them both and my jack o lantern on the inside...  I did cover up alot of my glitter paper and wish I had not covered that up so much but love the overall look regardless.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GCFAOS # 3

I love haloween and decided that since our 3rd GCFAOS 3rd Challenge would be one of my last times I could use a halloween design I decided t...