Tuesday, June 6, 2023

"Twisted' Crafts


I made this twisted easel card using calypso coral cardstock and basic white on the inside.  For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the DSP but it like everything used is from Stampin Up.  I used the new doily die and the new darling details stamps and dies.  I used calypso coral and orchid oasis for all of the stamping.  I had never made a card like this and actually forgot for a second I was when I stamped the inside but it all worked out beautifully.  I am submitting to the following challenges:




 

5 comments:

  1. Super sweet twisted easel card, inside and out! Thank you for playing with us for Creative Creases #58! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calypso Coral is one of my favorite SU colors. Thank you for entering your fun fold at CCC.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This variation of easel cards is one of my favorites and your card is so pretty! I really love the doily. Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    PS. We have an easel theme at Alphabet Challenge so I hope you will join us there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this type of easel card, and looks especially nice with those gorgeous colors! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen an easel card like this, and I must say I absolutely love it. I love how it looks like an ordinary card when it's closed, and then opens up in this unique triangular way. I like the combination of orange and blue in your creation, I think it's a perfect fit for the summer season. Overall a beautiful "Thank you" card, and a pattern I'll have to try some day. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete

Britton, 10 , SSS Entry

My 10 year old daughter, Britton, loves stamping with me so when I found the SSS summer kids challenge I turned my craft room over to her.  ...