Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Gone Fishin'



This very masculine card was made using the new Gone Fishin Bundle from Stampin Up.  I love this set, its so versatile.  I made my own DSP by stamping on basic white cardstock in basic gray, poppy parade, lost lagoon and pool party.  I used lost lagoon card stock that is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 for the main base and basic white inside as well as the new color blueberry bushel for the "water" at the bottom.  I am very happy with how it turned out and will be making more similar to it.  I am submitting to the following challenges:





 






 

7 comments:

  1. Great masculine retirement card -love the fishing theme.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill: Hello, again!! Thanks for sharing your guy's retirement card with the fishing theme to MTTC! Using your stamps to create your own background paper is a terrific idea! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous masculine card! Great job designing the background with all those fish. I love the lofty fishes in it. And that red buoy looks so pretty with the blue stamped fish and the sentiment. Great inside as well.
    Thank you for sharing with the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Caroline DT 2istersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the fishing stamps! Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday! Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great masculine card. Loving the pop of colour! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Britton, 10 , SSS Entry

My 10 year old daughter, Britton, loves stamping with me so when I found the SSS summer kids challenge I turned my craft room over to her.  ...