Friday, August 4, 2023

Ice Cream Social


I made this adorable card using thick basic white cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 and a panel of misty moonlight 4 x 5 1/4.  I used the stylish shapes dies to cut 3 circles out, 2 out of vellum cardstock and 1 out of basic white.  I stamped the sentiment in misty moonlight on the smaller circle.  All other images were stamped on basic white cardstock and used the dies that go with the stamps.  I used the share a milkshake stamps and dies, I love everything about this set.  Everything in it is so cute, it makes the prettiest cards and is so versatile!  One of my all time stampin up favorites.  This is still available but cannot be purchased as a bundle, stamps and dies are sold separately.  Its absolutely worth it, would be taking advantage of it before it retires because this one is a keeper!  I will be entering in the following challenges:







 

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - especially with that touch of glitter!

    Thanks for joining us for our “multipurpose” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! We’re delighted that you chose to play along!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fun images and a brilliant sentiment,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jill, and lovely to see your entry in the Outlawz Progressive challenge, unfortunately I have to delete your entry, because it is not the given image for the Progressive challenge. You have to use the image we send you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty and I love the cool colours. Thanks for joining my theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...