Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Lattice



I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing this I was excited to try it.  I broke out my white cardstock and cut a bunch of 1/4 inch strips then used the non stitched rectangle from master layouts 2.  I pulled out my Gina K stencil and went to work blending.  I simply blended with a brush the whole stencil 2 times then cut out the flowers and leaves.  I love the way these turned out and will be making alot more with different stencils, die cuts and stamps. 

I will be submitting to the following challenges:


 

2 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards with beautiful blooms! Thank you for joining us at the Liftchallenge, but I feel I have to say that the the idea is: stay as close as possible to the original lattice on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Marjan already mentioned that your cards are slightly different than the original lattice on the example card but nevertheless they are gorgious! Thank you for the inspiration and joining us at the Liftchallenge.

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...