Monday, July 29, 2024

 I have been absent from my blog and all of my favorite challenges for a few months now.  I Have been in the process of working on a brand new blog but had to do my research and decide on how I want thing to look and so on.  Its a forever long process it seems like but since I finally actually began designing the site Im hoping to get up and running soon!  

I just recently got some very exciting news and couldnt wait to share it.  I have actually been given an opportunity to be a member of a design team for a challenge that I can already tell alot of us paper crafters will love!!  Are you like me and have collected so many patterned papers over the years you no longer have any space for any new ones?  Would you like to free up some space for some new ones?  You Know you do!!  

If you do then go to the Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap challenge that will have its debut challenge August 25th.  Thats literally right around the corner.  Start looking through those beautiful papers and make anything you would like, not just a card, because the other great thing about this challenge is that anything goes as long as you use patterned paper, and who doesnt love creating beautiful things with patterned paper!!

This has been some sunshine in a pretty dreary few months so I feel so blessed to have been chosen to be a part of it.  There are some lovely ladies over there who cant wait to see all of your beautiful creations.  Please join us the 25th of each month for some sunshine of your own!!

1 comment:

Britton, 10 , SSS Entry

My 10 year old daughter, Britton, loves stamping with me so when I found the SSS summer kids challenge I turned my craft room over to her.  ...