Saturday, September 9, 2023

Oh xmas tree


I started with a standard a2 card base of basic white thick cardstock.  I cut the tree from the lights aglow bundle (retired) from stampin up.  I cut the rectangle behind the tree and ink blended a tiny bit of lemon lolly ink around the tree to give the appearance of light.  I cut the present out from the sending cheer bundle and used the merry and bright dsp, both in the stampin up mini catalog.  I stamped the medium snowflake all around the card base in lemon lolly.  I used a 1/2 inch strip of basic white to stamp my sentiment.

I used the same set to stamp the inside greeting and added the same medium snowflakes as the outside.
I also cut the star from thew lights aglow bundle at the top of the tree in lemon lolly.  I used the retired color evening evergreen for my tree.

I love the way this project turned out, very cas.  I will be submitting to the following challenges:




 

2 comments:

  1. What fun holiday elements to incorporate into the sketch ... so thrilled you got SKETCH-y with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a nice version of the sketch; and I adore that tree, especially! So please you could join our Jingle Belles fun this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Interactive card (my card choice) for cards for galz challenge Blog

  This is the interactive card I made for the cardz 4 girlz challenge blog.  The card for this 2 weeks was my choice and I even have to pick...