Saturday, September 16, 2023

Sew Much to do!!


I have used the crafting with you bundle 2 times in one day, that is a record for sure!!  Its an absolutely adorable bundle with some cute little stamps and some amazing dies like the cute little buttons seen here and a pair of scissors that  actually move.  I also added the nested essentials dies, I love them but dont use them as much as I would like.  I thought they would be perfect for the outlawz twisted thursday challenge because the theme is anything goes with a twist of sew lovely.  I decided to add the stitched shape, sewing machine, bobbins and the buttons to do the twist.  Its a pretty simple card but also packs a punch with all of the realistic die cuts.  


Colors used for this project are- pretty peacock, wild wheat, misty moonlight, moody mauve, memento black and basic white.  I am submitting to the following challenges:


 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge. Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted, Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ last month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,
    Angela
    The Outlawz Challenges
    Twisted Thursdays DT

    https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...