Saturday, September 16, 2023

Its a Celebration


I started with a standard A2 size card and a 4 x 5 1/4 panel of basic white thick cardstock and using the beautiful balloons set from the stampin up annual catalog I stamped the largest balloon in tahitian tide, I used post it tape to make masks for all 3 sizes and placed them to stamp the other balloons in lemon lime twist and sweet sorbet.  I stamped the strings for the balloons in memento black and used the same colors inside as well.  I left plenty of room to write inside as I stamped the sentiment in the upper corner by the images.  I used a small pc of tahitian tide metallic ribbon to make a bow that I attached with a mini glue dot.  I am thrilled with the finished product!!  I am submitting to the following challenges:




 

2 comments:

  1. That's VERY celebratory - smashing make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balloons certainly scream Celebrate! Fun card. Thanks so much for sharing over at LIM challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...