Monday, September 18, 2023

Boo to you!!


I made this card using a standard A2 sized card and a panel 4 x 5 1/4 both basic white thick cardstock.  All of the stamping and die cut images are from them bones, from the stampin up mini catalog that was released earlier this month.  I stamped the background using memento black, blackberry bliss, night of navy and pumpkin pie inks.  I recently received this bundle and was playing with the dies and cut out the tombstone, fence and skeleton and today decided to use them and stamp my own background  using the happy halloween stamp from the set.  I also have the DSP that goes with this and it is so cute.  Images can be cut from the DSP using the dies.  Its such an adorable bundle and I recommend picking up the suite to save a little cash.  Who doesnt love saving cash while stamping with such a cute set?!?  I will be submitting to the following challenges:






 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is awesome, inside & out! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...