Hello all. Im your hostess for the month of December for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and we are already at week 2 which is a pick a previous challenge so the previous color challenge I chose was gold and blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please check out my other blog!!
I have added the link to my other blog that I have started. This blog will be associated with my youtube channel, my instagram and will at...
-
I made this card using thick basic white cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4. I wanted to try my ornamental envelopes stamp set from sta...
-
I Made this card to try out my new stamps and dies bc they were so cute and I also had this great SSS water background stamp that I felt we...
-
I made this card using the SIP (stamps, ink, paper) method and am so pleased with how good it turned out!! I used the Super Cool stamp set ...


No comments:
Post a Comment