I have added the link to my other blog that I have started. This blog will be associated with my youtube channel, my instagram and will at some point have a dedicated facebook page as well. I would love it if you would check it out bc I will soon be adding a newsletter and also freebies like card recipes that I am working on and many other digital items I make daily. It will all be free and I think people will really find them useful for different aspects of life. While my channel will be dedicated to 99% papercrafting with an emphasis on cards the freebies could be planner printables, recipe cards, junk journal templates, you just never know so you will have to check back often!! Than you and love you, Jill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please check out my other blog!!
I have added the link to my other blog that I have started. This blog will be associated with my youtube channel, my instagram and will at...
-
I made this card using thick basic white cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4. I wanted to try my ornamental envelopes stamp set from sta...
-
I Made this card to try out my new stamps and dies bc they were so cute and I also had this great SSS water background stamp that I felt we...
-
I made this card using the SIP (stamps, ink, paper) method and am so pleased with how good it turned out!! I used the Super Cool stamp set ...
No comments:
Post a Comment