Sunday, June 11, 2023

Gone Fishing..Again



I made this cute fathers day card using the gone fishing bundle including the pockets which I cut out from the DSP.  I stamped the fish and lures in mossy meadow and pool party and sahara sand.  The base is made from mossy meadow 8 1/2 x 11.  I have already used this bundle for a few really cute cards and have ideas for many more.  Its one of the most versatile bundles I have ever gotten from stampin up.  I cant remember my exact measurements and forgot to write them down.  If anyone has questions about how to make I would be happy to help!!  I am submitting to the following challenges:







 

2 comments:

  1. A super Man card, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great man card done in pinks it will be just as good for a lady Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...