Monday, August 21, 2023

Christmas Wishes all Around


I started with a basic white thick A2 card base.  I added a panel of poppy parade and a panel of the new merry and bright DSP.  I also cut the pretty decorative edge form the prized peony dies.  I stamped the trees in pear pizazz, I used the large round framelit from the new wishes all around bundle from stampin up.  I used the layering circle dies (retired) to cut the poppy parade circle to put behind the trees.  I stamped the sentiment in versa mark. added white detailed embossing powder and heat set with my heat gun.  I used the black and white  gingham ribbon for the decorative edge and the bow.


Inside I stamped the sentiment in memento black and added a 1/2 strip of the same DSP as above.  I stamped 3 little trees from the same stamp set.  I love the Wishes all Around bundle.  Its got some really nice stamps and dies and I have been having lots of fun creating with it.  I will be submitting to the following challenges:



 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and a great take on our sketch!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...