Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Seasons Greetings sketch


I used starry sky and basic white thick cardstock as well as the same colored ribbon, silver shimmer paper and a retired dsp that I cannot remember the name but i felt like it fit perfectly in this project.  I also used versamark ink and silver embossing powder.  All either current or retired staampin up products.  I love the way this project and am considering making 2 dozen more for christmas cards.  Tell me what you think good or bad idea?  I am also submitting my project to the following challenges


 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It's a beautiful card, and I'm sure your family and friends would LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete

Interactive card (my card choice) for cards for galz challenge Blog

  This is the interactive card I made for the cardz 4 girlz challenge blog.  The card for this 2 weeks was my choice and I even have to pick...