I was really unsure what to do for our second Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap Challenge so I took some of my favorite stampin up patterned paper and a new die set from the stamp market and threw this project together. I am very heppy with how it turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please check out my other blog!!
I have added the link to my other blog that I have started. This blog will be associated with my youtube channel, my instagram and will at...
-
I made this card using thick basic white cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4. I wanted to try my ornamental envelopes stamp set from sta...
-
I Made this card to try out my new stamps and dies bc they were so cute and I also had this great SSS water background stamp that I felt we...
-
I began by cutting a panel of basic white card stock 4 x 5 1/4, I then took a large post it and riped in half then placed it on the panel an...

Beautiful card, love the p, paper and scalloped edges.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Great card for the inspiration of the challenge
ReplyDeletegroeten Ineke