Saturday, December 21, 2024

Hygge Holidays


 I have been in a pretty creative mood for a couple weeks and I got several projects completed.  I made this with the new SSS monthly kit and I just love the designs of this set.  They are absolutely adorable.  I also love the embossing folder with the cute little hats, gloves and scarves.  It just screams winter and snow to me.  I did buy the coordinating dies to go along with this stamp set but I completed this with just stamping and I was totally happy with the finished result.

Products used:  Simon Says Stamp monthly kit- Warmest Wishes
                         Simon Says Stamp ink colors - Pucker, artichoke and latte
                         neenah solar white 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 (A2) card base
                         stampin up sweet sorbet cardstock panel 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
                         neenah solar white panel 3 3/4 x 4

Entering in the following challenge blogs:

52 Christmas Card Throwdown- Theme Chosen- Hygge Scandanavian Style

1 comment:

  1. First let me wish you Happy and Merry Christmas time and Happy New Year! You create a perfect Christmas jumper on a card in Hygge Scandinavian style.Thank you for playing with us at our challenge at 52CCT. Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete

Interactive card (my card choice) for cards for galz challenge Blog

  This is the interactive card I made for the cardz 4 girlz challenge blog.  The card for this 2 weeks was my choice and I even have to pick...