Saturday, December 21, 2024

Poinsettias and bells


 I love the spellbinders cut and emboss folder poinsettia and bells because it also cuts the panel on the front of this project and its just beautiful.  I have many ideas in my mind for this versatile folder and am so glad there are challenges for holiday cards year round.  I will definitely use this folder alot.  I will upload them to my blog whenever I use it to show the many different uses for it.  I am pleased with the way this one turned out but am also looking forward to the many other projects i will do.  

Products used:  Spellbinders poinsettias and bells cut and emboss folder
                         stampin up poinsettia petals dies
                         stampin up cardstocks- basic white thick for A2 card base, very vanilla panel 5 1/2 x 4 1/4,
                                                               real red for top panel, sweet sorbet, shy shamrock for poinsettia 
                         tonic mirror gold cardstock
                         stampin up white craft ink pad
                         sentiment from tim holtz idea-ology sticker book christmas 2024 

Entering in the following challenge blogs:

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful embossingfolder indeed with so many opportunities. This card is lovely!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete

Interactive card (my card choice) for cards for galz challenge Blog

  This is the interactive card I made for the cardz 4 girlz challenge blog.  The card for this 2 weeks was my choice and I even have to pick...