Sunday, February 2, 2025

My first card for 2025



                                                  

I was a little late getting my project added for my very first challenge and I am ashamed!!  I totally lost all track of time, its hard to believe its february already.  I have had it ready for over a week so not sure what the hold up was other than me just being unprepared in every way!!  I will not ever be late again I can assure everyone on the design team and everyone who enters their lovely projects for us and the world to enjoy weekly!!   I hope my project makes up for being a bit late (even though I do not even come close to the amazing talent Im surrounded by in this space the DT and everyone else included)  I was very happy with the finished project mainly because my foiling actually turned out (even a briken clock is right twice a day lol).  I just love this swag foil plate from spellbinders for any occasion really.  I feel so blessed to have been chosen to be a part of this beautiful challenge and I really hope my project can help even one person who is having trouble getting started or is worried about entering thinking their card isnt good enough bc I promise you it is beautiful and all of us here will be honored to see it!!  I look forward to this journey and being early for it from now on!!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Jill, dobrodošla med nam pri 52CCT ❤️
    Veselim se tvojih čudovitih voščilnic :-))
    Všeč mi je, kako si uporabila skico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quelle adorable création Jill, original et charmante, biz

    ReplyDelete

Interactive card (my card choice) for cards for galz challenge Blog

  This is the interactive card I made for the cardz 4 girlz challenge blog.  The card for this 2 weeks was my choice and I even have to pick...