I made this card as part of the design team for Cardz 4 Galz. I have really been enjoying being a part of such an amazing, talented design team!! I feel I have definitely gotten my mojo back from Dr. Evil (Terribly corny, old joke lol). Yeah Baby!! It does feel good being able to actually make projects that meet my standards. It is also a pleasure to see the entries that are always so beautiful and well just amazing. I am so inpressed with the paper crafting community, they are some friendly, helpful, caring, talented people and I truly feel honored every day to be involved in such an awesome community!! For my project I used the following:
Stamps- Maker Forte- Elegant Roses (I fussy cut the flowers and leaves after stamping with versamark ink and heat embossing with gina k designs gold detail embossing powder. The greeting is from the very cool modern greetings stamp and die set from Gina K. Designs stamped in versa fine clair black.
Cardstock- Spellbinders 8 1/2 x 11 watercolor paper for the flowers (cut down to an A2 size panel), Neenah solar white 110 lb cut in half at 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4 for an A2 card. I also cut a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 panel of neenah solar white for the front panel.
Ink- I watercolored the flowers with a watercolor set from amazon (currently sold out), I also ink blended light lilac with a very light hand all over the panel (Ink from Gina K. Designs).
Tools- I used the largest die from the teardrop point nesting dies from Simon Says Stamp, I absolutely love this set of nesting dies, they are so beautiful and versatile with many sizes to choose from and best of all at an amazing price point!! Last I added a few embellishments from the cool tones pawsitively dazzling gems from simon says stamp.
No comments:
Post a Comment