Saturday, July 25, 2026

Cardz 4 galz Rainbow theme Insp.


For the Cardz4Galz challenge blog this 2 weeks the theme was key word "Rainbow" my contribution was a couple days late but this is my inspiration project.  I had literally gotten the adorable rainbow stamp set just like a few days before the new challenge started in a mystery box that was such a great value from pink and main!!  I felt it was a sign I was meant to use it and I just love the way sh turned out!!  so colorful and the pink and main products are such quality products!!  It was such a full box of so many beautiful products.  Like christmas for a kid.  The background was made using the i believe its called the sun sea and sand stencil from gina k designs which just happens to be a favorite of mine it is so fun and versatile.  My inks were all Gina K designs.  I have them written down and as soon as I find the list of the ones used I will come back and add!!  Cant wait to see all of the colorful beautiful entries bc I have never been let down by anyone that enters the challenge!!  Everyone is so talented and I always learn one or 2 new things from them.  I hope everyone has a great time and good luck!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cardz 4 galz Rainbow theme Insp.

For the Cardz4Galz challenge blog this 2 weeks the theme was key word "Rainbow" my contribution was a couple days late but this is...