Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Butterfly



I made this bright cheery butterfly cut out card with basic white thick cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 scored @ 5 1/2, i cut another panel of basic white thick to cut out the butterfly from butterfly brilliance (not remenbering if retired or still available) 3 3/8 x 5 1/2 and a panel of awash in beauty (retired) DSP the same size as the card front 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I embossed the white panel with the (i cant remember the name but its a 2 pack of embossing folders, lol), and adhered it to the DSP lining up the right side, top and bottom.  I used the largest open die from the die set and the 2nd smallest detailed butterfly for the fresh fusia butterfly on the front.  I stamped the sentiment in versamark and applied white embossing powder and used my heat gun to melt it.  I love the way it turned and already have diffierent variations in my head to make and send out.  I am submitting to the following challenges:







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...