Wednesday, June 7, 2023

So Refreshing


I used the so refreshing bundle and sweet citrus from the current stampin up catalog.  I used basic white cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 for the base, a panel of daffodil delight cut to 5 1/4 x 4 and I cut a piece of basic white 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and stamped the lemons from sweet citrus using my stamparatus for placement and made my own DSP.  I cut that down to 5 x 3 3/4 and adhered it to the daffodil delight cardstock then adhered to my card front.  I cut out the pitcher and 1 glass from the so refreshing dies and colored part yellow with the light daffodil delight blend.  I stamped the sentiment, also from sweet citrus, in memento black and adhered to card front using stampin dimensionals.  Its so bright and cheery and reminds me of summer.  The first pitcher of lemonade made from fresh lemons is a big deal in our house as I am sure most people love tangy, sweet home made lemonade when its hot!!  I am submitting to the following challenges:








 

7 comments:

  1. Nice Summery card and drink! Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summertime creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun, cheerful Summer card. I love the lemons SO much. In fact, I just made a lemon card yesterday and it was FUN to create. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We always LOVE to have you play along and we appreciate you and your art very much. Come join us again soon at The Four Seasons.

    For another FUN and fab challenge, come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we're blessed with AWESOME prizes from our wonderful sponsors. I hope you'll join us when you can. (any time) Here's the link:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful summertime card! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty summery card, the lemons and lemon and are delightful!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  6. This challenge is a wonderful way to use your summer lemons and pitchers of lemonade on a card. I really found your card to be stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE lemonade and your card just made my mouth water! LOL Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons and Double D Challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete

Lattice

I made these lattice cards after watching Gina from Gina K Designs make them.  I have made a much simpler version several times so seeing th...